Thursday, July 4, 2013

HONOR A VETERAN WITH A VETERAN STICK

As a Viet Nam Veteran I deeply appreciate and respect all those who have served our country. I created this Veteran's Cane/Walking stick to honor our veterans. If you have a family member and our friend or someone in your Legion/VFW post who is due a special recognition then this cane/waling stick is for you.

Each cane is individually crafted by me and includes the following:
    * A solid brass eagle head.
    * Veteran's name.
    * Rank
    * Branch of Service.
    * Dates of service.
    * Unit
    * Pewter service medallion.
    * Hand painted flag banner.



If the veteran received the Purple Heart I will include a Purple Heart medallion at no charge. I can also include more text at additional cost.

The stick can be a cane at 36" average height or a walking stick @ 50". Price with all the above is $95.00 .

I also make similar canes and/or walking sticks for police and fire personnel and include a fire or police medallion.




No comments:

Post a Comment