Wednesday, June 26, 2013

DEER ANTLER WALKING STICK

Here's a photo of a recent deer antler walking stick. It's done as a British Thumb Stick using only a forked section of the antler. I'll probably make a knife with another section. The tips of the antler have been cut off & silver solder has been molded on
shaped & buffed.

This one's not for sale. Two reasons; I made it for myself & for some strange reason that would only make sense to a non-hunting politicians I can't sell deer parts from Maryland deer??!!

Anyway I can make a stick using your antler or buy antlers from other states that still respect hunters and have a little common sense left.

Because each antler is unique, the time involved in making one and the several options there are to mounting them these sticks are custom made , but to give you an idea prices start @ $75.00 made from an antler you provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment